What Are the Differences Between the 2023 Jeep Wrangler and the 2022 Wrangler?
2023 Jeep Wrangler Differences from 2022 Model
The Jeep Wrangler has been giving drivers all the power and capability they need to take an off-road adventure for decades. With every new model year comes new upgrades that help make it even better than the model year before. This year is no different as the 2023 Jeep Wrangler has a few differences between it and the 2022 Jeep Wrangler. What are the differences between the 2023 Jeep Wrangler and 2022 Jeep Wrangler models? Keep reading to find out as Southside Dodge walks you through the changes for the new model year.
[Learn More About: Jeep Wrangler]
2023 Jeep Wrangler Upgrades From the 2022 Model
There have been a few changes made to the 2023 Jeep Wrangler when compared to the 2022 model year. Some of the biggest changes between the two model years include an updated exterior colours list for the 2023 Jeep Wrangler that now includes Earl (replacing Snazzbeery) and Reign (a limited edition colour). 2023 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon models will get new standard and optional 17-inch wheel designs.
2023 Jeep Wrangler Features and Upgrades
Even though there have not been many changes made to the 2023 Jeep Wrangler when compared to the 2022 Jeep Wrangler model, this iconic SUV still gives you everything you want and need in a new SUV. Below, you’ll find some of the incredible features and upgrades available in the 2023 Jeep Wrangler.
- Standard 3.6L Pentastar V6 Engine with 285 horsepower and 260 lb-ft of torque.
- Available 2.0L Turbocharged Inline Four-Cylinder with 270 Horsepower and 295 lb-ft of torque.
- Available 3.0L V6 EcoDiesel with 260 horsepower and 442 lb-ft of torque.
- Plug-In Hybrid 2.0L Turbocharged Inline Four-Cylinder Engine with two electric motors and a 400-volt battery pack that delivers 11.2 km of all-electric range.
- Selec-Trac two-speed transfer case with full-time four-wheel drive and a 2.72:1 low-gear ratio.
- Rock-Trac 4×4 system with full-time four-wheel drive and “4LO” ratio of 4:1.
- Sky One-Touch Power-Top allows you to close the roof with a push of a button.
- Available TrailCam forward-facing off-road camera.
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto with a choice of 7.0- or 8.4-inch touchscreen with pinch-and-zoom capabilities.
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC), electronic roll mitigation, hill-start assist, trailer-sway control and brake traction control.
2023 Jeep Wrangler Model Lineup
- Sport S
- Rubicon 392
2023 Jeep Wrangler Exterior Colours
- Bright White
- Firecracker Red
- Granite Crystal
- High Velocity
- Hydro Blue
- Sarge Green
- Silver Zynith
- Sting Gray
2023 Jeep Wrangler Interior Colours
- Black/Dark Saddle
- Heritage Tan
The 2023 Jeep Wrangler will go on sale at Southside Dodge very soon. You can start the process of taking one home as soon as possible when you make an appointment with one of our product experts, today.
[View Inventory: New Jeep Wrangler]