WHAT IS THE JEEP WAVE PROGRAM?
WHAT IS THE JEEP WAVE PROGRAM?
Posted on June 12, 2023
What is the Jeep Wave Program?
We already know that Jeep vehicles are high-performers in the SUV world. These vehicles are capable, reliable and rugged. The support Jeep offers its vehicle owners doesn’t need to stop when the driver turns off the engine. So, what is the Jeep Wave program? The automaker refers to Jeep Wave as a premium owner loyalty program. We like to think of it as a way for Jeep owners to further immerse themselves in the Jeep lifestyle. In addition to handling service problems, Jeep Wave also offers its members some exclusive offers. Let’s take a look at the program’s details and benefits.
Jeep Wave Services and Benefits
Most automakers would consider Jeep Wave an extension of their manufacturer’s warranty. That downplays what the company is trying to accomplish. Jeep Wave users can get some of their regular maintenance done for free, receive protections from trip interruptions as well as 24/7 support from trained assistance specialists. Take a look at these benefits:
- Worry-Free Maintenance: Keeping up with things like oil changes is vital to avoiding mechanical problems. The Jeep Wave program makes a user’s first three oil changes and tire rotations free of charge, during the first 36 months you own the eligible vehicle. Additionally, there is no mileage limit to these benefits.
- Vehicle Protection: Routine maintenance is important, but it can also make keeping other appointments difficult. Jeep Wave enrollees can get a free rental vehicle while their Jeep is in for routine service. Also, Wave users are covered by a cash benefit for trip interruptions and 24/7 roadside assistance for the entirety of the five-year/96,000-km powertrain limited warranty.
- 24/7 Owner Support: The need for additional information about Jeep Wave or your Jeep vehicle can happen at any time. Jeep has a team of specially trained support specialists on hand 24 hours, seven days a week to answer your calls (844-533-7928), emails or through the live chat option on your Jeep Wave account page.
- VIP Access: Jeep events are held all over the place. Members of Jeep Wave can get preferred treatment and access to exclusive events.
Jeep owners want to use their vehicles to their full potential, which likely means taking them off-road. However, that can be difficult for owners who don’t already own large tracts of land. Each Jeep Wave member will get a free six-month subscription on Offroad Elite. This will help Jeep Wave users find access to more than 885,000 km of trails and roads to push their Jeeps to the limit.
Jeep Wave Program FAQs
The Jeep Wave owner support program is very new and exciting. However, there are probably a lot of people out there wondering how they can take advantage of this program. Here are a few of the questions you’re most likely wondering about.
Who is eligible for Jeep Wave?
Starting with 2021 Jeep models going forward, all new Jeep vehicles and their owners are automatically enrolled in Jeep Wave. Jeep vehicles from 2016 to 2020 may be eligible, including:
- All Wrangler and Gladiator trims
- Many Grand Cherokee trims
- Trailhawk versions of the Cherokee, Compass, and Renegade
Can You Buy into Jeep Wave?
If you have a 2015 (or newer) Jeep model that isn’t automatically enrolled in Jeep Wave, you can contact Southside Dodge and we’ll help you get started.
Does Jeep Wave Membership Follow the Owner?
It is entirely likely that someone owns more than one eligible Jeep vehicle. However, each individual vehicle will need its own membership. The benefits are linked to the unique vehicle identification number (VIN).
You are bound to have additional questions about how Jeep Wave works. Make an appointment with a Southside Dodge product expert, today, and we’ll get you all the information you require.